Thread: GDT: Third time's a charm
View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 09:07 AM
bumperkisser

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by quentez View Post
Probably the most talented 1st line in the league. 3rd line still a beast. The 2nd line looks like a big weakness to me. Finally Teemu's age has caught up with him, and Bonino can't justify a 2nd line center role at this stage of his career (although perhaps sometime in the future).
meh. yesterday bonino looked like a top-6 forward to me. if selanne could produce at ES i think they'd work. but they don't really show good chemistry together and belesky don't really work on that line.

I'd like to go back to bells on the top line (still an effective top line with getzy and perry playing the way they are)

Ryan-bonino-selanne or when palms is back, palmieri-ryan-selanne (this really elevates our 2nd line)

God line (enough said)

Maroon-Bonino-4th RW ( I still believe maroon has been way better than any of our rookies called up so far, he was physical and showed great skill down below the goal line and on the boards. Also he didn't even seem slow a couple games in once he had confidence)

I don't think etem is ready, wouldn't mind if he was sent down, wouldn't hurt Holland ot spend another year in the A. 4th RW could be maybe DSP or staubitz. Seems like DSP is starting to play better down in norfolk. Or let mcmillan play the RW, he hasn't seemed like his rookie season call up, maybe a game or 2 more will get him more comfortable

bumperkisser is online now   Reply With Quote