View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 10:12 AM
Jacko95

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitty10 View Post
Yepp. He really should be on a lower pairing and if he was those negative posters would likely have a different opinion. I like his game though and he's shown improvement. I also don't think most people realize that guys from 'tier-2' hockey countries tend to take a bit longer to develop and reach their potential. I mean, Seidenberg and Sulzer didn't really become the defensemen they are today until they were 27ish and Ehrhoff didn't break out until around 25. Even look at how San Jose is letting Abeltshauser develop. Holzer is only 24 and still has a lot of development time. It's great to see Nonis not giving up on him.
That's 100000000% right, that's why every German goes lower than they should, Kahun will go in the 6/7th round this summer and will break out next year. They never had coaches like the CHL coaches before, but they for sure have the talent.

tiffels will break out next year as well and to be honest if Draisaitl improves his skating over the summer the sky could be the limit next year. Most Germans have great second years in the CHL

Jacko95 is offline   Reply With Quote