View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 10:31 AM
Jtown

vCash: 500
After watching this video it made me realize how much i miss pronger and how much this team misses pronger. His prescence, his personality, his play was so important to the team and city.

He was such an engaging personality with the media that he kind of took the focus off all the players and put it on himself which is such an important thing to do in a city like philly.

The best Flyers team I've ever seen was the 2010-2011 flyers. FOr the first half of the season Id never seen a flyers team dominate 5v5 like they did. they could roll out 3 scoring lines with 3 great defensive pairings and a rookie goalie who was benefiting from great play all around. That team was ridiculous in terms of talent and depth and when pronger went down it all went to the wayside. He was that important literally the straw that stirred the drink.

Since he has been out this team has literally fought to find an identity, something that i believe will be this teams undoing until they once again find a player that can dominate on and off the ice like he could.

Jtown is online now   Reply With Quote