View Single Post
03-07-2013, 10:17 AM
PSN: Lord_Of_War
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Alan Jackson View Post
You can make an argument for the trade as a hockey trade. I love Kassian's potential.

My biggest problem with this trade was the timing of it. Teams that fancy themselves contenders don't generally trade 20 goal scorers for prospects at the trade deadline.

The fact that Hodgson wasn't given more minutes here last season was and always will be asinine. I saw this exact scenario playing out 4 years ago, and said so on these boards. For whatever reason, Vigneault never had much time for this player, and if Hodgson had concerns about his role here, it's only because he could see the writing on the wall.
I agree that I would have liked to see Hodgson play more then he did when he was here, what prospect haven't I had that complaint about, but does everyone remember the final nail in the coffin for Coho?
We were trying to make a run and he got flat out man handled by Helm who is not only much faster then Hodgson, he's smaller then Hodgson too. How was he going to compete against the bigger guys in the POs, especially if he can't outscore his mistakes?