View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 12:49 PM
habtastic

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Out East View Post
The rules are the same for both teams so get it done Gary unless you want to get out on the ice and experience a hit from behind for yourself... Yeah I didn't think so...
Ha!! You think that shrimp gives a **** about the players or even the owners when they present an obstacle (Quebec!) All he cares about is his bottom line and trust me, while we find this stuff unacceptable, there are many who (they'll say they regret the outcome) love this kind of hockey. Can you think of one particular fanbase? And it's only getting worse.

I think it would be all of our dream to see Bettman on the ice vs an NHL team. Hell, just him and DD one on one.

edit: just for a moment think of Hedman on Crosby causing a potentially career-ending injury. Hedman is the category of least dirty. Yet it happened. It seems like such an intractable problem in terms of preventing the hit (some are accidental, some pure goonish brutality aka "Hockey Plays"). Let's start with visors since we can't even get a common sense 99% avoidable issue to pass.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote