Thread: Proposal: Trade Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 01:48 PM
Byrddog

vCash: 50
Heatley is not a one trick pony. What I mean he is not a Stamkos type player that could score with anybody hes lights out with Alfy or or Marleau. Hes in his declining years as well.

If I were going to go after scoring help I would go after Radim Vrbata at 3 mil and a second player like Lee Stempniak at 2.75 mil. This would produce more goals for less money, Give you a couple years to develop younger forwards to replace them. The key would be to develop the young guys and not get caught with yer drawers down like the veterans on the team has currently done.

Also developing players is not calling them up and playing 4th line like what has happened in the past. This is one reason Wilson has still not broken out.

I can ***** about the lack of scoring just as much as anyone. Theres a little discord in Mn now and blame is being put on Suter 7.5, Parise 7.5. Parise is on pace for a 29 goal reg full season. The folks up north were expecting much more for there 7.5. 70 points would be the standard for him.

Heatlys days of puttin up 70 are finished. If the Preds were to sign him he would be lucky to break 50 points.

Byrddog is offline   Reply With Quote