View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 02:43 PM
esidebill

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyCn View Post
Update to my Bauer dilemma. I went to try on the Graf 709's that were recommended and they did not have any in stock. I then tried on the the One.9's and the TotalOne NXG's in D width and both were just so tight in the forefoot and they didnt seem to have the heel lock I remember. The EE in both were ok but had the same feel of my Nexus 600's, and even though I was not busting too much in them it was still noticeable and the heel lock was about the same as the Nexus 600's as well. I then just tried on a pair of Vapor APX's in EE width and they were comfortable in the forefoot and seemed to have decent heel lock. What was a surprise to me was that even the employee at the store said he noticed I was not busting out of them at all. They did not have the APX in the D width but he is ordering them for me and I am going to try both on again once they arrive to see which fits better. Is this normal to fit in a pair of Nexus 600's and the APX's? Does the APX have more depth than the other Vapor skates? Thanks again everybody for their input!
If you're doing the APX, you might as well get fitted for customs.