View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KINGS17 View Post
Luc? Well, Luc is wrong about a lot of things. It took going outside the organization to change the culture within the organization. Luc had little to do with the change in culture, so I wouldn't trust him to decide which numbers go up in the rafters. I see no need to honor any more members from the past that were a part of a failed culture with a retired number.
I don't completely disagree with you, and share a similar dislike for #4, but you'd have to question why the Kings seem reluctant on having anyone else wear that #4, right ? Ellerby wore #4 in Florida, and Hickey wanted the # as well ... so who knows ?

But as far as Luc goes, while sure he may at times get things wrong, it sure appears to me as if A LOT of the Off-Ice stuff seems to be his call of late ? if not MOST of it ? While Lombardi & Co. are in charge of all the On-Ice decisions for the Team. So something like Who gets a Legends Night and Who maybe gets considered to have his Number Up at Staples, I think Luc is/would be heavily involed in that ?

Last edited by Puck U: 03-07-2013 at 04:42 PM.
Puck U is offline   Reply With Quote