View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Walter Kovacs
Here We Go Again....

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chayos View Post
I think people are getting off point here. OEL is not moving pure and simple. Back to the original post.

Yandle and Hanzal for ?

IMO Pho needs some dazzle to go with the grit, so a deal like this is plausible with theif defensive depth.

For the oilers to make this deal they will need to move one of the big 4. IMO it is either Yakupov or Eberle. I think That a deal will also have to include a center going back, so Gagner would probably be involved.

I can see Eberle being better suited to Pho sine they are reeady to compete now and Eberle is more developed than Yakupov.

Gagner, Eberle and Whitney for Yandle,Hanzal and a 3rd.

This is a huge win for the Yotes skillwise, but the oilers need what Hanzal brings so badly that it works for them. The Yotes would need a d-man to bridge them for the rest of this season so maybe the oilers throw in Whitney who is a UFA. This gives the Yotes a 5-6 experianced d-man with the potential to do more. They are very good at reclamation porjects and maye this turns the deal into a huge win for them

Yotes top 6 after this deal:

Boedker Vermette Eberle
Sullivan Gagner Doan

top 6 d-men

OEL michaelek
Klesla morris
Rundblad Whitney

Oilers top 6

Hall RNH Hemsky
MPS Hanzal Yakupov

Oilers top 6 d-men

Yandle Smid
Schultz Schultz
Petry Fistric
Don't know why Eberle's name keeps coming up lately but he's not going anywhere, the Oilers main problems are not on defense this year. We could use Hanzal (as could any team) but not at the price of the big 4 which is likely what would be asked for.

Walter Kovacs is offline   Reply With Quote