View Single Post
03-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Honour Over Glory
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by MastuhNinks View Post
Beggars can't be choosers... I mean obviously the Penguins don't HAVE to trade for a winger to play with Crosby, but just because something isn't 100% perfectly what you're looking for doesn't mean you should ignore it.

At worst Heatley is a 30 goal scorer playing with Crosby.
Lol, Beggar's can't be choosers...funny.

Pens can definitely be choosers. Sid leads the league in points and has been at an unreal ppg pace regardless of who his wingers are. As it stands, Beau Bennett is now getting a more legit top 6 spot and that kid has earned it. That solves the Geno line and Sid has Kunitz so far, in the off season or at the deadline, I expect Ray will address the whole situation but I still think the top line RW spot will be filled in the off season when the options are better and the Pens don't have to give anything up.

Dupuis is producing, he has 12pts in 23gms, Heatley has 13 in 22. For now, I stick with what works on that 1st line, the biggest issue all season has been Geno's LW, not Sid's line, not even in the least.

Heatly is too slow, you should watch the way Sid plays first before you even entertain the notion that Heatley is a good fit on Sid's wing. I mean...seriously, do people even watch Crosby and the style he plays?

Kunitz & Dupuis are speedy wingers and even they sometimes need to bust their hump to catch up to Sid down the ice.

Honour Over Glory is offline   Reply With Quote