Old
03-07-2013, 07:18 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by WeekendAtBernies View Post
sigh.

This is Patrick Kane right before he unleashes a shot on Varly on the play in question:

This is Rick Nash right before he unleashes a shot on Bryzgalov on the play in question:

Notice that Kane is both a) in a better scoring position AND b) further ahead of the defender than Nash is.

Yet still, Bryz allows the Nash shot to go in while Varly stops Kane.
i'm humoring this. id know why but....i guess your saying the kane shot was harder to stop than the nash shot because of the distance to the net? cause if your really talking about a player being alone rick nash looks to be completely 100 percent unimpeded whereas kane looks to be closed in on and i believe what they call angled off the play. sure he was still in a good position near the net but it wasn't a breakaway or something. he got some lame shot off a second after receiving the pass whereas rick nash had control all the way up the wing and had a way better look from the circle. why we're comparing these two goals i have no idea tho. same vicinity, sort of? their not comparable to me. i also wanna say i thought bryzgalov should've saved that. ha. so all this for nothing. i get it tho varlamov is god. we should have him instead of bryzgalov.