View Single Post
Old
03-07-2013, 10:43 PM
Whileee

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killion View Post
Oh I can assure you Whileee, yours truly checked it out thoroughly while I was "checked out" here on hf for, well, just general bad behaviour as is my wont from time-time. Late in receiving the full blood transfusion along with Keef Richards & George Hamilton the IVth at a private clinic in Switzerland... but I digress... and yes, looked into that blog. Absolutely thats Joyce Clark posting contrary to whatever anyone might believe. And a very interesting individual she be. Needless ta say had some fun times, still do axually. Jerry Weiers, Guvn'r Brewer & Crash McCain.... you'll have to excuse me for a tic, I do believe theres a Swat Team knocking on the door with a battering ram. Be right back, or not.
That "ghost post" on "joyceclarkunfiltered" by one "gfallar" has been quickly removed from the blog. Good thing I copied and pasted it directly into my post, eh?

I can't think of any good reason why Joyce Clark would have posted a test post and said that it was posted by "gfallar", can you?

It's just a quirky issue in this whole saga, but I must say that my skepticism about CF's assertion of gfallar's active engagement on Joyce Clark's interweb contributions has diminished considerably.