Thread: Value of: Ian White
View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 01:12 AM
Wingsfan2965*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleftlx View Post
Scary to hear someone say KQ is better than White. It seems like KQ is the one guy everyone in Detroit would love to get rid of ASAP.
I'd dump Cleary and Samuelsson before anybody else. Then White. Quincey, much as people hate him, is a necessary evil... For now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleftlx View Post
I'm surprised that Babcock is so willing to bench White in favor of the kids, Lashoff and Smith, but isn't planning to bench some of the veteran forwards who really aren't performing well in favor of some of the younger kids he has within the organization.
Smith pretty much has his spot locked in now. He's not performing offensively like everybody thought he would, but he's played some of the tougher matchups for Detroit, and his defense has improved leaps and bounds from where it was at last year.

As for Lashoff, no way he should be benched. Even with 9 healthy D-men. There's been multiple games this year where he's been the best defender on the ice.

I agree on the forwards though. Samuelsson needs to stay away, and Cleary can go with him.

Wingsfan2965* is offline   Reply With Quote