View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 06:14 AM
Vitto79

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnaby View Post
I'm all about having Miller as our 3C for now and sliding Boyle to 4th line wing with Halpern and Powe. Boyle can kill penalties, and take some key face offs if need be. He can also slide to center if injuries strike. I'd be willing to deal him IF I get a good asset back, but I'm not sure you would. It's not worth moving him for a mid round pick or a player whose someone else's problem. For that value - I'd rather keep him around. If someone wants to blatantly overpay, then lovely but I don't see that right now - the trick is that Torts needs to put him in a position to succeed. Right now he looks a bit over his head to me.
even though Miller had done well and he has a bright future I rather go out and deal Boyle, Zuccarello's rights, , 3rd and suuure throw in Bickel for another C. It can be a guy that has a yr or two left on his deal if its the right cap hit.

If Asham is healthy I think Haley is a good backup for toughness, Bickel really is expendable when Staal is back, Hamrlik in and Gilroy, Eminger as spares

In the playoffs are they really going to play Bickel anyway?