View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 07:10 AM
hockeyfan2k11

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saundies View Post
Don't get me wrong, I like Raphael Diaz. I like how he's improved this season and I like him in the line-up ahead of Kaberle and Weber (maybe even Bouillon). But the guy should NEVER, at any level of hockey, play in the line-up ahead of PK Subban. This guy is a ******* horse for us on the back-end. Yes, he has his times where he makes a stupid play or gives it away, but other than that he's steady eddy back there. Plus he can drop people when he wants too, has a cannon on the PP, and always gets the puck out. I love the way he uses his body to shake off defenders, using that one-arm to throw them back as he just casually skates up the ice.

I have, and always will, love this kid and how he plays the game. The start of the year was brutal when there was all these comments questioning his commitment or how good of a player he was.
This....but according to ECWHSWI and others having Diaz play ahead of PK while PK plays 18 minutes a game was adequate. It was hilarious watching them try to justify this.