View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 07:23 AM
Knights77
Gongshow Ninja

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by OHLTG View Post
People have to calm down a bit over the article. He's stating an opinion, nothing more. His job is to get people talking; he's accomplished that.
Well said. He churns up junk to get people going. I have learned long ago to read it and then just walk away. He is a putz. The unfortunate thing is that people from other markets think that because a London beat writer is putting on paper, that London fans think his way too. Couldn't be further from the truth.
Selfishly, I want London to get the cup.
I was hoping Windsor would get the cup due to the new rink etc....
In the end, I think Barrie should get it as the city has backed them with bucks, they have a rigorous plan to add on to the rink, and that market deserves it....and the reason I think them over Windsor is ONLY because of the team that each time will potentially ice next year (including what is in the cupboards to trade come deadline time to improve your team - Spits are depleted).

Barrie has a silver lining in this if London gets the cup, at least they can look at it in they can get to the OHL championship and automatically earn a birth into the cup. Windsor has to go through London (not an eviable task) and then beat the team in the east to get to the cup.