View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 08:08 AM
Animus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkka View Post
Statistically, they have been almost equally good with Tatar. Tatar is more flashy, but Andersson does nice dirty work that is as effective. Both are looking great guys.

Only difference is that Andersson is not waiver-free at next season. He has convinced the management and is 100% planned to be in NHL at nest season, so and get our apartment. also this Bertuzzi situation can affect. Maybe they know that Todd is done for season, so they want to keep this big body around.

Tatar is still waiver-free (also at next summer), and I wouldn't be surpriced if he starts next season in AHL.

Roster full healthy:

Franzen - Zeta - Brunner
Filppula - Datsyuk - Samuelsson
Cleary - Helm - Abdelkader
Miller - Andersson - Tootoo
(Emmerton)
(Eaves)

Bertuzzi IR, if not, then Andersson down
Nyquist, in AHL
Tatar, in AHL

Kronwall - Ericsson
Quincey - Colaiacovo
Kindl - Smith
(White)

Huskins - waived
Lashoff - in AHL
I think this more or less is probably what we're looking at especially if they can string together some wins here. Though this weekend will be tough with a home and home with Columbus (seeing as how they have Detroit's number so far - especially Howard's).

Though I still think the Defense doesn't change. Ian White gets traded, Cola being the 7th D-man giving the others rest from time to time and Lashoff pairing with Quincey (subbing with Cola to give him time). White will get more in return right now than Cola will (which will probably mean a pick).

Animus is offline   Reply With Quote