View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 08:30 AM
101st_fan
I taught Yoda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
I wouldn't say he's in a slump. I would say the whole team is in a slump. No one is setting anyone up. The few times anyone tries, they seem to overshoot the target of the pass whomever it may be. Halischuk just got the short end of the stick because he is young and not a vet. He has been benched for 7 games this season, more than anyone else outside McGrattan, who is no longer around, and Blum. The only players to play in less games than him this year are Blum (scratched 8 times), Gill (injury, scratched 8 times), Hornqvist (injury, scratched 10 times) and Mason. Heck even worthless Yip has played in more games.

My thoughts are Yip should be the one traded before Halischuk.
"worthless Yip" is getting more done with his ice time this season than Halischuk is. Yip, before injury, was still moving his skates, winning pucks, and is 4th in g/60 and 3rd in pts/60. Compared to last season, Halischuk tanked. Compared to his teammates, he's putting up Gill/Hannan type offensive numbers ... worst offensive numbers of any forward on the team besides McGrattan .... he's tied with Pekka for points.

101st_fan is offline   Reply With Quote