Thread: Value of: Ian White
View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 10:30 AM
newfy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleftlx View Post
Scary to hear someone say KQ is better than White. It seems like KQ is the one guy everyone in Detroit would love to get rid of ASAP. I think he's playing fine, though, and definitely is worthy of a spot in the lineup. I hope White goes somewhere and performs really well, because he definitely is good enough to stay in the lineup. I'm surprised that Babcock is so willing to bench White in favor of the kids, Lashoff and Smith, but isn't planning to bench some of the veteran forwards who really aren't performing well in favor of some of the younger kids he has within the organization.
Quincey played poorly for about 2 games to start the year and has been fine ever since.

The wings have way too many dmen and without any high picks you have to sell off guys when you have a shot like this. At the deadline dmen bring back quite a bit of value. Last year Gaustad got a 1st and a third round pick for gods sake.

I think a second rounder would be perfectly fair for White to a contender. If the wings dont get something for him thats just poor asset management. They have 9 NHL dmen when everyone is healthy and a decent top 4 dman can get a premium at the deadline.

Last edited by newfy: 03-08-2013 at 10:39 AM.
newfy is offline   Reply With Quote