What happens when our team becomes fully healthy?
View Single Post
03-08-2013, 10:49 AM
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: London, ON
Originally Posted by
Bert LTIR should give Tatar a permanent spot. I see Huskins being waived OR White being traded on D if it comes to that. Kenny loves his 8 D's. If they need an additional roster spot for a while Lashoff gets sent down. Injuries will probably take care of the rest.
Babcock lineup if healthy:
The guys hanging loose are probably Huskins, White, Miller, Eaves.
This season is really strange to watch the playing time of many players.
Lots of fans here are complaining about playing time etc but I think management is just TESTING those players to determine what Holland will do at the deadline.
1) Determine if Cleary has really regressed, or did he just start off slow??
2) Determine if our good 4th line checker Abdelkader has any offensive upside??
3) Determine if Tatar is NHL ready? (Try to isolate him to 3rd and 4th lines, so he can have success there to move up later)
4) Determine if Kindl will be traded at the deadline.
5) Determine which of our 7 D-men we like the most? - It seems as though this changes night to night but main stays have to be Kronwall (offence), Ericsson (Defense), Thats it so far.
6) Determine if Eaves is still the player he was 2 years ago? (Can he do 3rd line minutes)
7) Determine if Emmerton / Mursak need to be waived and/or traded this year (Mursak decision already done)
8) Determine if Joakim Anderson is an NHL talent.
Once this analysis is done.
Holland is going to have to make some trades at the deadline OR after this season.
Here are ALL of our possible line combinations:
I mean that is ALOT of forwards. We need what 13? We currently have 17 for next season.
So 4 of these names is going to have to go. (Maybe Nyquist just stays as the number 1 call up likely to play half the season due to obviously some injury will happen) so lets say 16.
3 HAVE to go.
Helm comes back this year I HOPE!
I'll be honest EVEN though i like them. The names most likely to go are:
Eaves / Miller and.... I don't know.
I can't choose.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by BinCookin