View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 11:13 AM
SoTzuMe

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysan View Post
so now you are going to from claiming that you have deeper insights of the game than the players, to saying you know how to do a better job than collie campbell and shannaban ? Is there any discipline you dont consider yourself a world authority ?

If fights are such an affront to your delicate sensibilities, turning around at the game is not an onerous request, is it ? You dont miss any of the game and I'm not advocating a boycott, you can still enjoy the 98% of the game and then the rest of the league will be able to see who and who is not being disingenuous. people voice their displeasure all the time, they boo the refs get them to boo the guys fighting. boo loud, encourage others to boo, scream
" think of the children!!!!" like maude flanders. do whatever you can to show how deep your opposition to fighting is, if you want things to change speak to power other than whining about it on the internet.

I agree it wont work, but not for any of the reasons you suggest and I'm pretty sure you know why it wont work.
Thanks for not addressing any of the points in my post and misrepresenting my position again! Have a nice day.

SoTzuMe is offline   Reply With Quote