View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 01:26 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus1 View Post
The Dogs are very exciting recently, and making lots of noise. Regardless of where they end up this season, I think that they have shown excellent evolution as a team, and they should definitely improve next season with more talent coming in, and some valuable experience this season in overcoming a poor start. Good job boys!
I guess it depends on your definition of very exciting but they do work hard and are finally getting consistent quality goaltending. It is nice to see the improved play, which was to be expected once the NHL lockout ended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuebecPride View Post
Hey, maybe it wasn't the coach's fault after all?
Some of the blame has to fall on them, but some of the blame has to fall on MB as he and his staff put the roster of almost all rookie blueliners together. As someone that has watched Hamilton play almost every game each season, this is easily the worst team i've ever seen. Watching them try to produce offense or score on the PP makes me want to put my fingers in my eyes so I never have to see it again.

I will say that all season long, no matter how bad the offense looked, they consistently worked hard. I was surprised at how bad the goaltending was despite all the rookies on the blueline, I was expecting there to be problems for the goalies but Desjardins really struggled at times and was in the dog house from what i had heard.