View Single Post
Old
07-25-2006, 08:24 PM
Mike8

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by toshiro View Post
Lecav and Luongo could have set it up to be free agents quicker. Face it Mo0ntreal isnt the first choice. What people say is usually BS in the press thats no evidence.
This makes no sense at all. While I agree most media content is nonsense, if a player comes out and states that under no circumstances would they sign in Montreal--that is hard evidence! That is the only hard evidence you could get for your unsubstantiated opinion that's been proven wrong a number of times by facts and reality (see: Kovalev, Samsonov, Koivu, Huet).

The fact that you insist on claiming Lecavalier and Luongo don't want to play in Montreal because they didn't set themselves up for unrestricted free agency to play in Montreal is such backwards, twisted, delusional logic that I'm at a loss for words.

Do you like the Montreal Canadiens? If so, why don't you live in Montreal so you can go attend Hab games? Seems to me if you really liked the team you'd live here.

See the logic? No? Then that's about on par with your claim regarding Luongo and Lecavalier.

By the way, I find it equally illogical but still amusing that this entire spiel about players not wanting to play in Montreal comes in the same breath as you claiming the media is mostly BS. It's amusing since that entire speech was propelled directly by the media.

Mike8 is offline   Reply With Quote