View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 02:37 PM
That

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
What? There's no way Reinhart and Ho-Sang are comparable with MacKinnon and Drouin in terms of talent at this stage. To say they are a lot more talented is crazy. Please tell me you just didn't go there.

Reinhart is a late 1995 (basically 2 months younger than Mack) playing in the WHL and he's barely above a PPG, really not that impressive. He's good, but is he a franchise guy? I doubt it.

Ho-Sang looks nothing like a phenom with his 42 points in 59 games. Galchenyuk, as an example, had almost twice as many points at the same age in the OHL.

Ekblad may be comparable to Jones. Maybe.
Reinhart is. In my viewings this year he's been the player on the ice every game. His team is very offensively challenged. Since the new year he's been well over a point per game and held pointless only three times in 29 games. I personally think he's on a similar level to MacKinnon and Drouin

Ho-Sang has been bounced all over the line up for almost no rhyme or reason, his stats don't reflect his level of play. But I will concede that he's not even close to MacKinnon or Drouin in talent. Maybe in puck skills, but his hockey sense/mentality is lacking IMO