View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 02:46 PM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
2 things....one of my Q man crush Antoine Roussel already have 5 goals. I tell you...if we would have had some serious Q scouts, there's just no way we would not have handed him a try/contract. The guy was a pinball machine giving some of the hardest checks I'd seen. And skating like the wind. The offensive ceiling was obviously questionable. And he might not keep it going....but we should not have missed on that kid. Just for the record though and for people who'd say "we're not the only ones who missed (actually Bruins were the first team to gave the guy his chance and didn't feel he was worth it...), well I say, again, that to this day, there are still teams that aren't interested in that league. And we should concentrate in making it a league were some gems could be found which means better scouts and more present. I believe that's going to change with Bergevin. Let's hope so. And I'm also please to say that my Patrik Berglund obsession was a legitimate obsession. Already 11 goals for the kid. Patrik...it's about FREAKIN time. Now you can pass the puck too if you don't mind....

And just to be sure that we are human....I can't say that MY Sergei Kostitsyn isn't doing too well right now...
We can't sign every Quebec prospect there is. Roussel is hardly a big "miss" a 5'11" 190lbs energy player.