Thread: Value of: David desharnais
View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 03:21 PM
Ginu

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chacal667 View Post
You should buy new glasses cuz it look like you don't see what Dd is doing on the ice.
He play as our first center (don't forget that this is his second full season) he is doing great and the habs are in first position.

Dd >>> Eller and it is not close, i'd be extremely suprise if Eller become more than a 3rd line center, i'd also trade plecky before Dd cuz Dd is more productive, cost less money and I think we should be able to get something more for plecky.

I can't understand why you want to trade our center that have the best production for an ufa like clowe, it sound extremely ridiculous to my ears.

So many detractor obsessed by the size, maybe we should trade gallagher,also.
Dude, looking at their games as a whole, Eller is twice the player Desharnais is. The only thing Desharnais can do is pass. Eller can pass, shoot, hit and play defense. Desharnais is weak in every other area, though he is the better passer.

You obviously haven't watched the games this year.

Decisions have to be made. You can't have Desharnais, Gallagher and Gionta in your top 6. To me, Gionta is out. And Eller is moving into the top 6. Desharnais should be great at wing.

If we can convert Desharnais into a winger, that's great. If we can't, we need to flip him for a winger.

Ginu is offline   Reply With Quote