View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 04:45 PM
Mrb1p

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmagic View Post
His music serves one purpose, for non-hip hop listeners to be introduced to hip-hop... Nothing more and nothing less. It's safe hip-hop for the new ears. I'm just not interested in listening to something that's "safe."

Mitch
Clearly haven't listened to Macklemore have yoy? Thrift shop is the worst song he made and by far. Another close one is And we danced. For the rest, they're all pretty good songs. I've been listening to him for two years now and I was really sad when he came out with Thrift Shop... I guess you have to make the step one day or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmagic View Post
Green Day - Garage Rock/Punk
Mumford and Sons - Folk
Jimmy Eat World - Rock

POP - Madonna, Justin Timberlake, Michael Jackson, Grimes, Bjork, Blondie, The Cure (Pop-rock), etc
People think that because some band sells a lot it means they're pop. I've heard people saying Metallica was pop more than once. Pop-thrash metal man

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ftw View Post
There's no way Mackelmore will headline. You can only play one song for so long before it gets boring.

Kendrick Lamar might be worth the trip to Montreal for though.
Jesus you should really feel bad.

Oh and the hate for Green day is too damn high.
You gotta go further than what plays on the radio and listen to the damn whole albums. I hate this.