View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 05:04 PM
God
Free Citizen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayBall View Post
I bought one60's on sale before I returned them for a two-piece instead. I'm also 6 feet and usually don't have to cut my sticks.

I took them home to handle, and didn't like the feel for a few reasons. In particular I didn't like the 6 lie, felt like it was bunching up my elbow too much and didn't feel good on my overall posture whilst handling. Seeing as these are both bauer sticks I thought I'd share that with you.

Apparently my new blade is a 6 lie but it feels closer to a 5 lie when I hold it, and I definitely like it way more.
I guess I kinda got used to the 6 lie, I get that elbow thing you're talking about but I'm comfortable with it. Was thinking of picking up a one60 if they're still available at the sport mart clearance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarick View Post
I remember when I broke my X:60 Best stick ever.

Definitely cut the S19 to the same length. 1" makes a big difference (that's what she said...)
Yeah, it was my first composite and it just felt right. The release was amazing. Has anybody here tried the Vapor APX? How does it compare? I guess I'm just waiting for a deal, but they never seem to be on sale. The X:60 itself wasn't even that heavily discounted ($160), but my S19 was ($120).

God is offline   Reply With Quote