View Single Post
03-08-2013, 06:20 PM
Bernie Parent 1974
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Totally Radivojevic View Post
Sutter on Quick after their 5-2 loss to Dallas:

“Well, I think we didn’t get good enough goaltending tonight,” Sutter said. “We need to raise the save percentage. It’s a stat that tells the truth. If there’s one stat that doesn’t lie … right? (Dallas’ Kari) Lehtonen was at about .940 or so. That’s a stat that always holds true.”
that's real easy to say after your goalie wins a CUP & Conn Smythe ....sounds like he's trying to light a fire under him ....and Quick's personality & the LA media might be good places for that.

Hartnell on the Flyers after last night:

"“It was a big letdown,” winger Scott Hartnell said. “I don’t know why we stopped playing from the way we were in the first period. We were fast, quick, hitting, getting into the extra-curricular activities after the whistle and we were playing Flyer hockey. Then we just sat back, and when you do that against (Evgeni) Malkin and (Sidney) Crosby, these guys are snipers and make plays."

i'm not concerned about the LA Kings ..... i AM concerned that this lack of hustle keeps occurring with my favorite team ..... and it's pretty funny that when it does happen, so many here turn to the goalie as "the problem", even though the consensus is that Bryz didn't let in any bad goals ..... the one debatable goal was one he never saw to an opponent who was undefended