Thread: Proposal: Evander Kane to Nashville
View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 05:22 PM
Huffer

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by OurGocIsAnAwesomeGoc View Post
I think the "bitterness" came in when a few misinformed Jets fans mischaracterized Josi as "crap" or "spare parts."

When you have several people saying they wouldn't trade Josi for Kane straight across, it might make you wonder if maybe you're just not that familiar with Josi, which is to be expected given where he plays.

Put it this way...the only defenseman in your system, including Trouba, that I'd put a comparable overall value on is Bogosian. Josi's already a top pairing defenseman, and I think before all is said and done, it will end up in the elite category.

I've been watching the Predators since the beginning, and the only defenseman to be this good, this young was Shea Weber. Josi is strides ahead of where Suter was at this age.
Sorry man, just have to point out again that it was ONE poster that used the spare parts comment, and he's not even a poster on the Jets forum. It was a Preds fan who started the mudsliging by using that comment to flame the Jets fanbase with a "what have you guys ever done" comment.

Plus, being told that Josi would be on our 1st pairing right of the top (when the top pair already has 2 all-stars on it), and then that Josi's career is going to be greater than Bogosian isn't exactly a great way to start either.

Last edited by Huffer: 03-08-2013 at 05:51 PM.