View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 06:44 PM
bleedgreen

vCash: 500
Well I don't think anyone questions his shot. He's a shooter with accuracy, velocity, with a quick release and he'll shoot from anywhere. I just have always questioned his sense. He's a guy who needs to be set up generally, like Nash did on his first one. He lacks the creativity to create on his own. Took him awhile to learn where to be on the ice at the ahl level, and I suppose if we wait another year or two he may figure something out in the nhl as well. Who knows. Is it worth the wait? He hustles and tries to forecheck, he knows his only way is to do what coach tells him. Can't blame him for that. He is just filler at this point though, unless that goal gets him on a streak if course. He's had a long look at the third line and didnt do much, and I don't think he's a fourth liner. Until someone bumps him out fine he's on the fourth but id rather see Blanchard there at this point. Let the fourth line be legit grinders with a little thump. Bowman should be the one giving Charlotte their depth back. Sutter, Blanchard and Wallace on the fourth works for me.

bleedgreen is online now   Reply With Quote