View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Ek het lief Woef
woof woof woof

vCash: 128
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr John Carlson View Post
Well, WD's because of wisdom tooth pain/sucking are not cool. Phil did it with his "mental fatigue" excuse last year and took **** for it. It's not fair to the people who pay to see you play.

I think it's becoming obvious that McIlroy will never become a Tiger/Jack esque player who consistintly dominates, but will be a Phil esque player who dominates and wins, then dissapears for a stretch, dominates, then dissapears, etc.
Completely agree. I just think that the media made way too much out of it though.

As for Rory and whether he'll consistently dominate, I think the jury is still out on that. Tiger struggled in the latter half of 97 and 98 pretty mightily before he really started rolling. With Rory, I don't think he'll ever approach that level of dominance either but I could see him winning 3-4 tournaments a year with a major every other year for the rest of his career.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersPens62 View Post
Tiger is tearing up Doral......2 shot lead over Greame McDowell & 3 shots over Phil & Stricker going in to the weekend. Must see TV tomorrow!
Really fun watching Tiger play this well. He could even be lower too if not for a few bad breaks on Thursday.

Wish Rory was a bit lower but that's an impressive looking leader-board.