Half-Way Point - Top 5 Reasons For Success?
View Single Post
03-08-2013, 11:14 PM
Join Date: Jul 2009
5) price/ Budaj. Both goalies have good except for maybe 4 games all year.
4) prust. Good at both ends of the ice and helped the rookies get there start and haven't looked back
3) chucky and gally what can we say both have been solid and brought in an exciting and fresh environment
2) marc bergevin. He didn't do much. Bought in prust cube and army but that's not what he done well he believed in the core of the team and the players so far have responded with production on the ice.
1) Michel therrien I had my doubts but he brought in a game plan and it is working for this team.
Honorable mentions to Eller he has played well since being singled out.
Bourque much better before getting hurt and Diaz I thought he would've been just another d out there and not get noticed btw totally the opposite. Pleks and pacs solid as usual too. Subban also proving bergevin wrong by not signing him long term. And Markov is being the general even though he is not putting up points lately. But he is logging top notch minutes and being solid.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by habamillions