View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 10:24 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennysflyers16 View Post
I wish to god these Bryz defenders could of watched Jets vs Cats tonight. Paves made more massive saves tonight tHan Bryz has in a month. He and Markstrom were the reasons their teams earned points tonight. The idea that goalies don't have to stop chances when their team gives up great chances is ****ing stupid.
thats funny cause i just watched a panthers game and looked to me like markstrom singlehandedly lost them the game against the capitals. couldn't stop a puck. first shot of the game. then again a second later. and who ever said bryzgalov doesn't have to make huge saves? he does and he does. he's just not the reason our team loses games. thats the big argument here. to me the big difference between the "defenders" and the "haters" (i guess) is that money thing. he supposed to do this cause he gets paid that. that is true but i feel like people are pretty much saying well we pay him over 5 million a year he should be able to win us a cup regardless of what the rest of the team does. like they shouldn't even have to show up. he gets paid to stop em all.