View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Edge of Sanity*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Easton76 View Post
Trade Ballard for a pick.

Trade Booth for pick/prospect (although he's playing we'll as of late...he's not putting up points.)

Clears 8.45 in cap space.

Offer perry 6.1 milion (same as Sedins) over 7 years with a huge signing bonus to make up for the money he leaves on the table for signing with us. (Are there any restrictions on offering really high singing bonuses? I remember Suter/Parise got huge signing bonuses.)

If he doesn't bite on that offer I doubt GMMG offers more but I would personally go as high as 8mil/7years but that's just me...and what I would do doesn't matter..

Obviously he won't accept the 6.1 mill but one can dream...

Lineup:

Sedin-Sedin-Perry (One of the leagues best passers in the league with some serious snipers)
Kassian-Kes-Burr (Burr and Kes have good chemistry. Kass plays way better in the top 6 than 4th line )
Higgins-Raymond-Hansen (Raymond usually winger but this line playing really well together)
Testito-Lappy-Weise (4th line..)

Although putting Perry with Kesler and Burrows would drive the other team nuts lol Kesler is a shoot first centre so I don't think it would work.
lol you know signing bonuses count against the cap hit right? Your plan does not work at all

Edge of Sanity* is offline   Reply With Quote