Thread: Proposal: Flyers
View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Sergei Shirokov

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by orange is better View Post
Lack would be interesting, however we have a goaltending prospect in juniors that looks to be on the road to becoming a blue chip prospect in Anthony Stolarz. Id love to grab lack but not sure that would be the sort of return homer would have in mind for Coburn. I think he'd either be looking for a young defenseman with potential or a 1st and a decent prospect.
That other guy mentioned bringing back a top 4 replacement for Coburn that is more of a puck mover, he basically described Ballard to a Tee as he is a top 4 defenseman and more of a two-way puck mover.

Plus he would have to be in it for cap reasons.

Then what we would have to add, Lack is someone I would be willing to part with, possibly more than our 1st since we lack depth and the 1st is alot more valuable this year. Then again our 2nd would too. Then we have few prospect defenseman in Connaution or Corrado, those are our 2 top guys.

The prospects we won't give up though are Jensen, Schroeder, Tanev then probably Gaunce too, also not keen on giving up Corrado and the 1st, though both could be had.

I would be willing to do something around Ballard + Lack.

Sergei Shirokov is offline   Reply With Quote