View Single Post
Old
03-08-2013, 11:33 PM
Dusto

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faithful67 View Post
ENABLE CPU - Done by going over one of your games in your current block and clicking A. Select ENABLE CPU and sim games vs my team. Nobody is allowed to play your CPU until the final hours of any block, this just allows a guy who has been waiting to play your CPU rather than have the game simmed and risk injury for you both as there is a much higher chance of injuries during sims. DNF% is monitored so you have no worry that they will cheat and quit til they get a win vs you. Also if anyone play your CPU before the last few hours of a block let me know and I will remove them. This is not going to be tolerated. There should be nothing but benefits to this change.
Now I'm not saying they should be removed obviously, but there needs to be some penalty for this. As far as disabling sim injuries it's a good idea in theory but then teams might get to complacent and leave the CPU off when they are gone for extended periods of time since there would no longer be any negatives that could come from leaving games to sim.

Dusto is offline   Reply With Quote