View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriss E View Post
Ya I was very surprised they didn't mention that pass. When Markov does it they always mention it like he's a hockey God.

That pass was sick.
15pts in 18games...and he's not even close to reaching his peek!
Bergevin just went ''gulp''!!

I've written it many times and will keep writing it...Subban is the best dman to wear the CH jersey. Or...I've never witnessed any other dman in my lifetime who is better than Subban (combination of Chelios/Desjardins/Schneider and add way more speed/skill/talent/style). 60's-70's is just not the same...Subban would skate circles around them...everyone today is bigger/way more faster/way more skilled...and back then almost every player had a 2nd job and looked 45 when they were 25!! (not the same unless we're talking about Orr...only one Orr).

What I like (defensively/offensively/all-heart/iron-man/skill/talent/skating/style/speed/shot/hockey sense/playoff warrior) besides everything is...he's never a sitting duck out there. He knows how to go in the corners without ever making himself vulnerable. And he has 9 lives out there every game! Everyone is out to injure him, kill him...yet he survives every time!! We're so darn lucky to have him!! (and chosen in 2nd Rnd when he should have been top 3 overall that year).

8 mil to Perry??????
No (unless Perry takes a reduced salary to be a Hab).

It's time to save $$$$$$ for Subban.
The best dman in Habs history.

I really don't get some Hab fans that question Subban?
If Subban ever gets injured...forget the playoffs.

And...Subban is a no.1 dman on EVERY team in the NHL...no doubt about that. Any doubts about that, well...you just don't deserve to see Subban in a Hab jersey (imho!).