View Single Post
03-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Disco Is Dead!!!
vCash: 50
Originally Posted by shureshot66 View Post
Very cool -- thanks for sharing. Sounds like Orpik is just pissing off everyone these days, eh?
Yeah. Apparantly it perhaps gets better...

Now of course I don't know if this is true or not, but according to a person who posted under the Orpik cancellation notice on the Facebook wall of AJ Sports, Orpik "may" have been seen signing autographs outside of the Pens hotelwhere the team stayed last night before going out for dinner with some of the guys. And this was right around the time he was supposed to be at AJ's..for only a scheduled half an hour signing. Again I say he "may" have been seen doing this stuff as who really knows if the person who said this is lying. But judging how pissed the staff at AJ's were (as I overheard a few people asking them what was up about Orpik bailing), yeah I wouldn't be surprised if this turned out to be true??

Meanwhile Tangers was at Frozen Pond for an hour to do an in-store signing in Vaughn last night too. A friend of mine went and said it was great. I'd have loved to have gone too if the Tangers signing had not been scheduled at the same time that Neal's was. If it had been yesterday afternoon that would have been great.

MetalheadPenguinsFan is offline   Reply With Quote