View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 02:12 AM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by guymez View Post
Umm...J Shultz and Yak are not doing fine. Not sure what you are watching there. Yak is a turnover machine and J Schultz has been out of position more often than not. Doing as expected on this sad sack team maybe...doing fine...I dont think so.

I expect both to be fine players but this is not the environment to accomplish positive development.

Gagner has been much better but its his 6th year of pro...he should be doing better.
You're not following me. Young stud forwards are picked primarily for the ability to be gifted players capable of production. Period.
You don't draft Guy Carboneau with a top pick in the world.

Yak is doing fine with his production. Very good with goal scoring actually for a rookie and considering minutes played and the very limited use of this player. For instance if we had been featuring him on the PP as much as Nuge he could have 10 goals by now. Really I could care less at this point what is GA is, he's a raw rookie, he'll learn more about those aspects of the game and he's on track.

J Schultz has struggled somewhat but hasn't had a lot of help from his partner in crime who is a team worst -15 and has been just awful this season. ftr J Schultz is -8 and playing with some composure despite some players around him imploding.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote