View Single Post
03-09-2013, 03:19 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by guymez View Post
Umm...J Shultz and Yak are not doing fine. Not sure what you are watching there. Yak is a turnover machine and J Schultz has been out of position more often than not. Doing as expected on this sad sack team maybe...doing fine...I dont think so.

I expect both to be fine players but this is not the environment to accomplish positive development.

Gagner has been much better but its his 6th year of pro...he should be doing better.
Agreed, I really wouldn't say that anyone is doing overly fine. Paajarvi is looking more like prospect than suspect so maybe he gets a nod. Everyone else sans Gagner and his many bounces that have gone his way to compliment his good play has been underwhelming relative to what they should be. Not to mention that the 6th year pro is currently worse in faceoffs than the 19 year old who is facing the oppositions top players night in and night out. The whole top line, Nail and J. Schultz lack confidence right now. Part of that IMO is the lack of PP opportunities. We have 4 more games on the road so far than home games and we have only 4 more PP's to show for it. On top of that our PP is a paltry 7/50 or 14% on the road. We aren't getting it done on the road, nor are we drawing calls on the road, some of that is the refs and playing Detroit twice but some of that is our energy guys not creating havoc around the net.

Treat Others As You Would Like To Be Treated
Bryanbryoil is online now   Reply With Quote