View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 02:34 AM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrei79 View Post
I would trade Subban + the farm for a healthy Karlsson and I'm a huge fan of Subbans talent.

Also, people have a short memory. I remember the post lockout 05-06 season where it might have taken until January before a star forward scored on Markovs side even strength. He doesn't have the mobility he used to, but let's not discount years of elite level play because there's a shiny object in town (one that still has immaturity to his game, like Ovechkin did when he was the best winger in the game -> how is that turning out now that he has no enthousiasm anymore).
Haha!! We could do this all night, all morning!!
Key word here...healthy!!!!!!!
Subban is an iron-man. Still not sure about Karlsson...we have to wait and see if he's an iron-man or lucky in the health department (hate Cooke for what he did to Karlsson...was not an accident, imo). 'Cause it seems like Subban has 9 lives out there very game since everyone targets Subban.

Playoffs...I'm taking Subban.
Overall...I'm taking Subban.
I'd also bet that Subban will play more games in his career (health, good luck vs bad luck in injury department,etc)...very important.
I really really like Karlsson...but I like Subban even more.
In the long run...I predict that Subban will have the better career (hint: playoffs). Sens have themselves an amazing/outstanding dman in Karlsson, and that's how much I appreciate Subban...I'm going with Subban in the long run. Call me crazy or whatever you want...I'm a huuuuuuuge Subban fan (so darn happy he's a Hab)... obviously more than Markov, more than any other dman since the 80s-90s...

It's time some of you appreciate Subban as much as I do and some others that are gaga like me over what Subban means to our CH.
(bonus part: Subban was born in Toronto and grew up there and was a die-hard Hab fan that whole time!! ironic and love it!).