View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 07:22 AM
Bad Natey
#feelthelove

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBen View Post
The amount of times i've heard that about Dead Island simply because of the trailer

Chill you easy to impress ****
Easy to impress? The Uncharted series cleaned up at Video Games Awards all over. Last of Us looks even better.

I'm not easy to impress at all. You know how many games I've actually COMPLETED in the last few years? Not many. Uncharted 1-3, Tomb Raider (well I'm not quite done, but that's only because I'm working, I should be done tonight), Red Dead Redemption, Sleeping Dogs, Resident Evil 5, and that's pretty much it (I may be forgetting one). Add-in sporting games, which I get millions of hours out of. I love gaming, but very rarely do they hold my attention long enough to finish. Only the elite of the elite hold my attention.

PS. There are 20-minute gameplay videos out of The Last of Us. Not just trailers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
Yeah he does have problems figuring out easy paths to get to. Enjoyed seeing him jump off into his death a couple times because he doesn't notice there is no spacebar action where he is at sometimes. I mostly just laughed at some of the little bugs that occured and the couple enemies that disappeared and things like that. I do find it strange he liked that actual tomb raiding is optional in a 'Tomb Raider' game but then again he has stated a bunch of times he does not like puzzles in these kinds of games with action sequences. I agree with some of the stuff he said like the ammo and weird side things that gives you experience like when he stole an egg and the Egg Poacher quest initiated. Just seems like a random throw-in that doesn't belong. But the game seems like the Uncharted games a bit so overall I will enjoy the game once I play anyways.
What puzzles? I usually get stuck over the stupidest things - but haven't in this game yet.

Bad Natey is offline   Reply With Quote