View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 08:04 AM
jumptheshark
McDavid Headquarters

vCash: 5769
Quote:
Originally Posted by CREW99AW View Post
Instead of shuffling the deck, doesn't it make more sense for the oilers to draft Barkov this summer and the isles continue developing their two pfs, hoping both Nino+ Nelson can both play a top 6 role for them?
Oiler draft a powerforward in the draft he will be ready 4 in to 5 years. Brock Nelsn and Nino will be ready sooner.

Both players have size and potential and oiler fans need to get off the hump about drafting drafting drafting. We need to sort out a few things and one thing we are missing are FW over 6 feet tall. The more I see Yakupov the more I wish we had taken the 6-4 center Montreal took. Both players are projected to be second line players and bring something to the game that the oilers need.

But I guess Oiler fans want to spend the next 20 years drafted players and not making any real moves. We draft a Power forward in this draft he will need development, almost all PWF do. I do not see the oilers being in position to draft Barkov--who is the next powerforward in the draft?

I am the KING of Alternative Facts as any hockey fan is
jumptheshark is online now   Reply With Quote