View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 09:10 AM
veganhunter
Mexico City Coyotes!

vCash: 891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norm MacDonald View Post
Kessel can contribute more offensively than Kane, which is the most important thing a forward does. Other guys on the team can refill the MORALE bar with a +ENERGY boost if that important to you.

By the way, I'm not a fan of either team. I just despise homerism.

You're the one that was claiming Kane is objectively better based on stats. Even if you look past the flawed argument, my post points out that your entire premise is wrong.

Good to know Kane has had 9 games of being a good penalty killer. That fact isn't of marginal importance at all.

If that's the case, I'm sure you're a perfectly unbiased judge with the highest credentials. My mistake. Also, you're using the word "subjectively" wrong.
Right even though there was a list of statistics that Kane has better numbers in his argument is flawed because Kessel is barely better than Kane in one category of these statistics? Between that and the fact you believe the only useful measuring stick for a forward is PPG and you think that Kane leaches points off his line mates you have left me absolutely speechless.

veganhunter is offline   Reply With Quote