Thread: Value of: Brock Nelson to EDM
View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 08:47 AM
CREW99AW

vCash: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumptheshark View Post
Oiler draft a powerforward in the draft he will be ready 4 in to 5 years. Brock Nelsn and Nino will be ready sooner.

Both players have size and potential and oiler fans need to get off the hump about drafting drafting drafting. We need to sort out a few things and one thing we are missing are FW over 6 feet tall. The more I see Yakupov the more I wish we had taken the 6-4 center Montreal took. Both players are projected to be second line players and bring something to the game that the oilers need.

But I guess Oiler fans want to spend the next 20 years drafted players and not making any real moves. We draft a Power forward in this draft he will need development, almost all PWF do. I do not see the oilers being in position to draft Barkov--who is the next powerforward in the draft?
Isles also need to add size/toughness to their top 6, which is why Snow has ignored Nino and his agent's request for a trade. Nino has no leverage to force a trade and Snow's team needs his chippy, physical play.

Boyes is a ufa this summer. Moulson is a ufa next summer. Imo the Isles would like one of Strome/Brock Nelson to develop into a 2nd liner and push Frans Nielsen down to the 3rd line.

CREW99AW is offline   Reply With Quote