View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 10:14 AM
Dominic Roussel
Adios HF

vCash: 970
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
By the way, there were at least 3-4 very loud and long "Refs you suck" chants last night even one after an icing call that we touched first.
I was laughing my ass off, especially when I look over down the row in the section next to me and see a group of kids with a girl who was probably 8 or 9 leading that chant for her group with her little fist in the air.

There were a few calls last night that the refs should've made; they were as blatant as the piledriver on Benn during the LA game. The players couldn't keep the puck on their sticks and handle the passes, defense looked bad, and Nilstorp didn't make the big saves when they needed them.

What puzzles me is their choices with puck movement. They didn't do much d to d passing even when the lane was open, instead they would spin in a circle and hold it at the line until 2 Rampage players closed on them and they turned it over, or they would pass it right into traffic to a Rampage player every time.

But my gf had a good time and though I'm still not sure she'll become a hockey fan, it's good to know we can at least go to more games in the future and she won't be bored.