View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 09:17 AM
Natey
#feelthelove

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unholy View Post
Aren't there small puzzles in each of the side Tombs? Saw him go in one and had to pull separate levers and take in account wind blowing a platform or something. Didn't look complicated by any means but it's something other than climbing and shooting baddies.

Yeah I see where you are coming from, that kind of stuff is in a lot of games and really shouldn't have an effect on how you think of the game since it does not really effect gameplay in a bad way.
As far as the puzzles go; I guess you're right. I only did one side Tomb though and it wasn't really a puzzle. It was just platforming and burning a few things down. Very simple at least compared with Uncharted. Uncharted had a few puzzles that were annoyingly time consuming that took me out of the story momentarily.

As for the Ammo, I didn't mind because it almost seems like most of them are areas where the baddies were that you kill. Almost like camp sites for the baddies. Sure it would have been better to just loot them from dead bodies, but at the same time, that hurts for hunting (although that's one part of the game I don't really get).

Natey is offline   Reply With Quote