View Single Post
03-09-2013, 09:36 AM
vCash: 500
This is a performance card for the last 20 games or so, not a "how good is player x". If you want to hand out 10s to every player on this team for us barely and desperately managing to hold a spot @ 8th, go ahead, I won't stop you. We've performed mediocre as a team and the scores reflect that, I don't know how that can be "overly negative". Sure, it's alot of "pathetic" and "bad" out there, but then again, if a team has to rely on the same two guys every night, it is pathetic.

That I bashed some players beyond their last 20 games is because I think they should be traded specifically, because I don't believe in them. Like that Del Zotto will probably continue to be an instinctively dumb player on the ice and that some will forget that because he gets a couple of points here and there. Great pass Michael, how about the two oddman rushes you cost us earlier in the period with those cross ice passes through three opponents at our offensive blueline? Or that I don't believe Torts dump'n'grind will work, our opponents have solved us out, or worse, they're copying us and have more talent and warrior type of players.

Last edited by Chimp: 03-09-2013 at 09:58 AM.
Chimp is offline   Reply With Quote