View Single Post
Old
03-09-2013, 11:01 AM
dethomas07

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NvincentYvalentineR View Post
What is with all the hate? We have not been that bad. A few injuries + a lot of turn over will lead to poor chemistry and a slow start.

The only think we are lacking is depth which is scary considering injuries for us haven't been as bad as some other teams around the league.
hahaha seriously this is the worst assessment about players ever! Everyone on our team went through an injury bug and had hard time bouncing back.. I think everyone has had there ups and down, but it seems most ranger fans think our players have to be All stars all the time.. hockey season is full of ups and down and filled with adversity.. last month and this month we're 9-5-2 thats not terrible.. considering richards hasn't been playing well/hurt, gaborik's been mia, and nash missed 4 games.. Staals been hurt, mdz, girardi all missed games during that time.. why dont we give a proper assessment of where we're at then by just ranting that we've been terrible.. consistancy is the hardest thing in sports to have.. I think we're turning the corner.. but to say girardi cant make a break out pass, MDZ has no hockey IQ.. are you kidding me?

dethomas07 is offline   Reply With Quote